Our Mission/Identity Statement: Technology and Trades on the Prairie is committed to providing unique opportunities for students to explore, experience, and excel in the technical skills needed for our workforce, today and tomorrow.
Our Vision: We envision regional workforce needs met through industry, education, and community partnerships committed to increasing student success in Southwest Minnesota technology and trades careers.
Our Overarching Goals: To be a part of the larger community effort to improve the future of Southwest Minnesota by:
- Developing Career Institutes that create an awareness among high school students of career opportunities focused on technology and trades in Southwest Minnesota
- Providing scholarships to encourage and support students in pursuit of careers requiring technical education
- Providing opportunities for local employers to interact with and support students as their potential future workforce, promoting the benefits of working and living in Southwest Minnesota
Outcomes we Seek:
- Meeting local workforce needs through industry, education, and community partnerships that support our region’s young adults
- Creating a pool of highly motivated and skilled employee candidates for our regional workforce
- Building connections for graduating students that encourage them to remain or to return to the area
Technology & Trades on the Prairie is incorporated
501 (c) 3 status under Redwood Area Communities Foundation (RACF)